1. Hoping that he might be able to ___A__the problem,I asked Manio to look at the engine.
A . shed light on
B. make light of
C. bring light to
D. set light to
2. His__A___ and unwillingless to learn from others prevent him from being an effective member of the team.
3. The economy grew at its fastest rate since 1980 thanks to a(n)___D___in world trade.
4. He decided he was going to take___B___ for the murder of his sister
5. No one expected him to __ B__against his former employer.
6. Rachel was the___A__choice for the job thanks to her communication skills
7. The police detective put together the pieces of evidence to form on __D__ account.
8. You should have your eyes examined___A__to be sure of your eyesight.
9. You should treat those remarks with the __A_ that they deserve don’t give them a second thought.
10 The book is a rain attempt to __B__ the name of one of the worst dictators in modern history.
11 The government is seeking to __B _ itself from the latest financial.
12 Heavy rainful in the south of England means that flooding is__A__
13 He__C__ his assistant to pick up the plans from the office.
14 I didn't ignore her___C__ just didn't recognize her.
15 You will only be allowed to leave early in___A__ circumstances